So I pretty much took over Amy's life this week. We bowled on Wednesday with Jared and Cade, watched Grey's and Private Practice on Thursday, went out with Josh and Jared on Friday, watched the Horns lose Saturday afternoon, went to see The Jane Austen Book Club Saturday night, and today I went back to her apartment after church for a nap. It was a great week and I am SO appreciative of her friendship. Here are some pics from the goings-on.
*The title of the blog is a quote from the movie (which I find not only fitting for the last week, but incredibly true to life in general).

*The title of the blog is a quote from the movie (which I find not only fitting for the last week, but incredibly true to life in general).
Above: me, Jared and Amy at Union Park
Above: Jared and Cade bowling
Above: Amy and me at Crown and Anchor for the game
Above: Amy and me bowling
1 comment:
I love you and treasure your friendship more than you will ever know! Here's to being there for each other's Fall's....of any kind....
Post a Comment